• Excellent 800x480 pixel resolution
• Ultrabright 5" colour display screen
• DualBeam PLUS Sonar combines two beams for wide coverage
• Selective Fish ID+™ displays symbols when fish are detected
• Maximum power output of 500 watts (RMS), 4,000 peak-to-peak
• Includes soft-sided carrying case and 7 Amp Hour AGM battery/charger
Take to the water with the powerful fish-locating capabilities and IPX7 waterproof glass screen construction of Humminbird's Ultrabright high-resolution Helix™ 5 Sonar unit. SwitchFire™ Sonar adds a whole new dimension to fish finding by providing you with two unique display modes which you can adjust to best fit your fishing situation. Clear Mode delivers easy viewing in rough water and reduces unwanted clutter to produce a clear image of both fish and structures to 1,500 ft. Max Mode allows you to view fish, cover, structure, thermoclines, water current and even makes it easy to monitor your lure below the surface. Selective Fish ID+™ not only alerts you to the presence of fish in the vicinity of your boat, it also informs you of the relative size of the fish detected – displaying fish icons of various sizes to let you know what you're up against. Convenient Temp. Alarm sounds when the water temperature reaches the alarm setting, alerting you to a rise or fall in water temperature. Real Time Sonar indicates sonar intensity. Includes split-screen zoom, split-screen bottom lock, freeze frame and HumminbirdPC. PT model comes with a soft-sided carrying case and 7 Amp Hour AGM battery and charger.