• Carbon steel heavy barrel
• Pillar bedded Savage AccuStock
• Oversized tactical bolt handle for fast cycling
• 5R rifling makes rifle easy to clean
• Adjustable Savage AccuTrigger
• Included one-piece scope rail
Built on the legendary Model 110 action, the Savage Arms 10T Tactical Bolt-Action Rifle is precisely accurate. 24-inch carbon steel heavy barrel with 5R rifling adds to that accuracy and makes the rifle exceptionally easy to clean. The BA-style bolt handle provides simple, lightning-fast cycling. Savage Adjustable AccuTrigger can be adjusted from 2 - 6 lb. Pillar bedded Savage AccuStock with beavertail forend. 4-round detachable box magazine. Includes one-piece scope rail.
|Caliber||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Rate of Twist||Magazine Capacity||Weight|
|.308 Win||24"||44-1/2"||1 in 10"||4+1||9-1/2 lb.